Tuesday 6 September 2016

Hello World!

Hello! Welcome to my blog!

My name is Emma, I'm sorry but thats all I'm going to tell you at the moment as i want to keep this place private. It will be my little corner of the internet where I can babble on about my interests and my opinions on different things, Music, movies ,TV Shows ,life in general , and books (I'm a complete bookworm!) and just different things that I'm doing at the time.

Some of the rules for my blog will be...

  • please only nice comments!
  • I will not be giving out my full name or address.
  • I will not be using the real names of my family or friends for privacy reasons.

I look forward to reading your comments and feel free to direct me to your blogs!! I would love to read them! 

goodbye for now 
      Emma xx







2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, I really like your layout; the way you used bullet points it makes it easy to read. To make it more interesting you could add a photo.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete